All appointments and scheduling are managed by the selected photographer. Please select the photographer from the menu above to make contact concerning an appointment.
Do not contact a photographer to make an order for professional photography. All orders must be entered into a database before the photographer can organize a scheduling time. You should first enter your order online and wait for the photographer to contact the appropriate party. Our system will notify you as the scheduling process progresses.
During normal business hours, you can place phone orders by calling 936-228-0888. To place an order you need to provide this information:
- Package your are ordering (economy or premium)
- Options such as night shots
- Address of property
- Zipcode of property
- Alarm and/or gate codes
- Is a Supra box or Combo box on the property
- Is the property occupied
- Who to contact for appointment (agent or owner)
- Contact’s phone number and preferably email if contact is owner
- Special instructions or comments
If you are answered by voice mail, leave as much of this information as you can. We will contact you to confirm or discuss the placement of your order.
Director of Covert Operations
Systems & Support