When will I get the media(photos)?
Answer: A TYPICAL TIMELINE – This example may help you understand how long it may take before your photography order is completed.
- Day 1: Place the order online
- Evening 1: Photographer or scheduler reviews the queue giving priority to when the properties were ordered. A second parameter may be the geographic area the property.
- Evening 1, Evening 2, Evening 3: Photographer contacts you or client to schedule the session.
- Day 2, Day 3 or Day 4 or Day 5: Media appointment completed.
- Night 2, Night 3 or Night 4 or Night 5: Photographer edits and organizes media
- Day 3 or Day 4 or Day 5 or Day 6: Photographer uploads photos to First Sold Photo. First Sold Photo processes media and alerts you to vew and select media to distribute to websites and use for print.
Note: Once photos have been taken, Sellers will ask when the photos will be ready to use. Do not give them a definitive answer. Reply to them like this instead: “I don’t know, there are many steps to optimizing the photos they took. We have to be patient about this in order to get the best exposure we can.”
|If your question or inquiry does not belong to one of the topics above, please enter your question or comment in our information contact form.|
- Account and Billing
- Appointment Process
- Blog Synchronization
- Ordering Photography
- Posting Photos and Media
- QR Codes for Your Mobile Listings
- Rentals and Renewing a Listing
- Search Engine Efficiency
- Setting Up Your Homeowner for Photo Access
- Turn Around Timeline
- Your Photos Are Ready