When you place a photography order: Your credit card may be billed for $25 to initiate the network broadcast that begins the scheduling process. Once approved, processes involving actual people begin facilitating a scheduling of your media presentation.
After photography is completed: We will not bill your card before completing the presentation you ordered. At that time, the remainder of your your Bill will be charged to your card.
Question: How do I change my contact information and/or broker information?
- Keeping your information current is very important as that info is used on brochures and communications between First Sold Photo, photographers, and you.Use the Menu “Personalization”, “Account Settings”, “Your Contact Information” to change your information.
Question: How and why should I change my password?
- Passwords help control access to your account and media.To change your passowrd, use Menu “Personalization”, “Account Settings”, “Your Login Password”.
Question: How can I view/print invoices and statements for First Sold Photo services?
- IREC maintains a record of all your invoices for the current year and the previous year. View what you currently owe, what you have paid the current year or what you paid last year. See details of invoices by clicking the invoice number on your statement. To view these statements and invoices, use the Menu “Personalization”, “Account Settings”, “Accounting Records”.
Question: How do I add or change my credit card on file with First Sold Photo?
- Your credit card is kept on a secured server not connected to the Internet. Transactions are processed via telephone entry and never exposed to interception by HACKERS!Change your card by using Menu “Personalization”, “Account Settings”, “Your Credit Card on File”.
Question: How does maintaining my social network links benefit me and where do they appear?
- Social Networks, such as Facebook, blogs, etc. allow others to connect with you to hear what you have to say and show. These links appear on our new property websites and branded media presentations.
Question: Why does First Sold Photo need a personal photo of me?
- Although not required, we recommend adding your photo to the “Agent Contact” area of our online brochures.
Question: How do I upload my photo?
- Mouse-over the “Personalization”, “Media Settings”, then click “Upload/Change Personal Photograph”. The page will show photos already uploaded with the “active” photo being outlined in GREEN. You may select another “active” photo by clicking the photo. To add a new photo, click the link: “Click Here to Upload Your Picture” near the top of the page. We allow JPG photos only. As an alternative attach your photo to an e-mail message to dana@FirstSoldPhoto.com
Question: What size photo should I upload?
- We can handle and process photos up to 8 megabytes. Our system will optimize and size your uploaded photo automatically.
Question: Why should I upload a logo?
- Logos display next to the “Office Contact” information area on our brochures. A default logo will display unless you upload one of your own.
Question: How do I upload a logo?
- Mouse-over the “Personalization”, “Media Settings”, then click “Upload/Change Logo”. The page will show logos already uploaded with the “active” photo being outlined in GREEN. You may select another “active” logo by clicking the photo. To add a new logo, click the link: “Click Here to Upload Your Picture” near the top of the page. We allow JPG photos only. As an alternative or for custom brochure setup attach your photo to an e-mail message to dana@FirstSoldPhoto.com
Question: Why should I setup “Default Media Orders”?
- This setting defaults what you set here whenever you order photography and/or virtual tours. As you place your order, the defaults are automatically selected, allowing you to keep or change the media you are ordering and the associated options available.
Question: Why should I setup the Email Settings?
- First Sold Photo can automatically email a message containing a direct link to the photography/virtual tour order page of your new listings. The link in the email will skip the login procedure by automatically logging you into First Sold Photo Listing page. In addition, you can opt out or in these mailings and others that may come from First Sold Photo.
|If your question or inquiry does not belong to one of the topics above, please enter your question or comment in our information contact form.|
- Account and Billing
- Appointment Process
- Blog Synchronization
- Ordering Photography
- Posting Photos and Media
- QR Codes for Your Mobile Listings
- Rentals and Renewing a Listing
- Search Engine Efficiency
- Setting Up Your Homeowner for Photo Access
- Turn Around Timeline
- Your Photos Are Ready